Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sirius-ly Fun

Yesterday,  I had the honor of being the guest of Dr. Silvia Formenti and Dr. Abe Chachoua on The Doctor Show (Sirius Radio 114/XM 119.)

For an hour and a half we talked about the new book, Intimacy After Breast Cancer, the No Surrender Breast Cancer Foundation and our mission, and all the wonderful women on the Support Forum. It was a live program where we took calls from listeners. Even though I was nervous about my first radio appearance, they quickly put me at ease and I had a fantastic time! 

Thank you to Dr. Formenti and Dr. Chachoua for giving me this wonderful opportunity.

The program will repeat four more times in case you missed it. And be sure to tune in to the Doctor Show every Wednesday at noon eastern to hear the doctors every week!

No comments: