Dear David Letterman,
I really don't care what "creepy" things you did with the female members of your staff. But I really want to thank you for taking Pink Hell Month off the headlines today!
So, in your honor, I have created my own Top Ten List.
(Ask a breast cancer survivor to explain some of this to you, because civilians don't understand what we go through.)
TOP TEN PINK THINGS ABOUT BREAST CANCER
10. Your pee after an infusion of Adriamycin
9. Your reconstructed breast right before cellulits sets in
8. Your scalp when you take your wig off
7. Your eyes from running all day because of chemo
6. Your arm when you have lymphedema
5. Your lips from mouth sores from chemo
4. Your face and neck when a hot flash hits
3. Your scars on your breasts
2. Your port when they can't access it and need to flush it with heparin
1. Your well meaning friends when you tell them you don't need a pink ribbon to be aware of breast cancer.
Hang in there, Dave! Trust me, it could be worse!