Sunday, September 16, 2007

Website

There is now finally a website that will connect all three No Surrender Sites together.
It can be found at nosurrenderbreastcancerhelp.com
This is very exciting because it is a way to connect with the newly diagnosed, fellow sisters in treatment, and friends who are living with breast cancer.

More will be added to help the newly diagnosed navigate the choppy waters that lay ahead of them. And the latest in research will be added to help those of us who cope with the disease every day.

There is always a wealth of information that can be found by the live interaction that is shared by the Sisterhood on the message forum.

Thank you for being patient with me while I set this up. And thank you for all your encouragement to give me the push I needed to finally go ahead and do it.

To everyone who writes to me here or in email or on the message boards, I don't know what I would do without you. You Rock.

Love,
g

No comments: